Vaga Analista de processos de segurança sênior PCD
Sao paulo / SP
Data de vigência da vaga terminou.
vagas pessoas com deficiência, contrato CLT.
Detalhes da Vaga
Responsible for supporting and developing improvement changes and methods and projects for the Data Center.
· Manages physical security and business continuity rollouts, including compliance
· Likely to manage smaller process rollouts, less complex, and with fewer stakeholders
· May participate in some cross-functional teams to review security and business continuity processes within the IBX, refine or make suggestions for continuous improvement and support implementation of changes; ensures process adherence
· Contributes and participates in process improvement projects
· Manages tasks within some cross-functional projects
· Plans, coordinates and monitors project steps from start to completion (e.g., sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of project, conducts meetings)
Support to IBX
· Analyzes key performance indicators and proposes improvement recommendations to standardize/enhance processes
· Provides day to day support to multiple IBX\\\'s, and may oversee IBX Operations Security & Compliance
Compliance and Audit Support
· Addresses assigned audit findings and tracks them to closure
· Supports customer audits, RFPs and RFIs
· Conducts and compiles data for management reporting
· Reviews and develops content for training materials
· Conducts security training for all sites in scope within the schedule
· Identifies training needs for stakeholders
· Responsible for regular and ad-hoc training (for example, new hire training)
· Develops industry knowledge
Systems Support (Americas only)
· Builds hands-on knowledge of security systems
· Provides security systems support for IBX Operations on complex issues and installation efforts
· Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems, including lifecycle analysis
Design Engineering (Americas only)
· Implements both existing and new design methods and standards for new IBX design engineering efforts
· Recommends alterations to design, development, implementation and analysis to improve quality of products, new technologies, procedures, and/or efficiencies
· Provides drawing reviews of both internal and cross-functional designs
Experience in Security, Process, Projects and Compliance required
Knowledge in Technology Industry preferred
Bachelor\\\'s degree preferred
Fluent English mandatory ( this position will report for US )
·Fluent English required
Inglês - Avançado;
Área da Vaga
Tecnologia de Informação.
Local de trabalho
Sao paulo / SP
Quantidade de Vagas
Vigência da vaga
Termina em menos de 60 dias
A empresa tem Acessibilidade para PCD?
Candidato PCD, não esqueça de atualizar seu currículo com o número do CID e com um breve descritivo de sua deficiência para facilitar o recrutamento e seleção.