Vaga Sourcing Specialist, Wheat Flours LA (Temporary) PCD
Sao paulo / SP
R$ 8,000,00 -
Data de vigência da vaga terminou.
mondelez brasil ltda,
vagas pessoas com deficiência, temporario.
Detalhes da Vaga
A Mondelz Internacional tem em seu DNA fazer o que é certo e garantir
representatividade, diversidade, equidade e inclusão é o caminho certo para o
sucesso. Estamos comprometidos em ser uma empresa diversa e inclusiva com o
objetivo de representar o consumidor brasileiro em todas as áreas da companhia.
Nenhuma das nossas posições possuem restrições, mas gostaríamos de
empoderar Pessoas com Deficência, Pretos e Pardos, LGBTQIA+, Mulheres e
toda Diversidade de Talentos em nossos processos de seleção, por isso te convidamos
a aplicar. Veja só a oportunidade que temos para você!
What you need to know about this position:
The Regional Sourcing Specialist supports the development of Spend Area practices for assigned regional Spend Area (Grains - Wheat Flours portfolio), including sourcing strategy execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person works closely with the local/regional business, local/regional ISC/R&D teams, and global Procurement Spend Area and CPRM (Commodity Pricing Risk Management) teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
1. Support global strategy development and planning * Analyze regional spend data and understand the business needs. * Provide regional market and supplier insights to maximize opportunities. * Develop sourcing strategy with implications on the region (e.g. productivity, cash, revenue). * Support the supplier negotiation strategy at country, regional, or global level.
2. Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas * Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams. * Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations. * Actively engage in local key initiatives (aggregate demand, construct bid packages, and support sourcing through suppliers around the region) especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played. * Project prioritization and securing resources for implementation.
3. Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas * Work in close collaboration with regional and local Procurement operations in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts, and extended value generation to increase customer satisfaction. * Coordinate contract implementation tasks with regional and local Procurement operations and users. * Closely monitor internal customers contract compliance and define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance. * Secure knowledge transfer and exchange by creating and storing project deliverables and relevant tools and templates in knowledge repositories.
4. Support regional supplier relationship and risk management * In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies. * Continuously track supplier performance according to globally defined framework. * Lead supplier development activities, set-up cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost. * Initiate and conduct supplier audits according to globally defined framework. * Proactively identify supply continuity risks and develop mitigation plans.
5. Execute local or regional items and spot buys * End-to-end sourcing of purely local or regional spend items and large spot buys, unplanned ad hoc demands to keep control over high spend utilizing deep sourcing or Spend Area expertise.
6. Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio * Within the framework of the cross functional sourcing and supplier development teams, closely develop and manage the relationship with internal customers. * Manage internal customer feedback and supplier performance. * Improve and reinforce Procurements profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
7. Support cross functional sourcing team through-out the strategic sourcing process * Guide the regional sourcing analysts in different strategic sourcing activities with a focus on performance and talent management, living organization values and overall management practices. * Work in close collaboration with local Procurement Representatives (LPRs) in order to ensure local acceptance. * Collaborate and align with global, regional, and local Procurement teams.
8. Support Sustainability agenda working closely with global Sustainability team and suppliers to achieve Business goals.
Education / Certifications:
Appropriate University Bachelors Degree
Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
Project Management and Communication
Minimum 5-year of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
R$ 8,000,00 - R$10,000,00.
Vale Refeição, Vale Alimentação, Vale Transporte, Plano de Saúde, Plano Odontológico, Convênio Farmácia, Participação nos Lucros.
Inglês - Avançado;
Aceita trabalho a distância?
Área da Vaga
Local de trabalho
Sao paulo / SP
Quantidade de Vagas
Vigência da vaga
Termina em menos de 60 dias
A empresa tem Acessibilidade para PCD?
Candidato PCD, lembre-se de atualizar seu currículo com o número do CID e com um breve descritivo de sua deficiência para facilitar o recrutamento e seleção.